Wednesday, September 21, 2011

MacBook Air

The New MacBook Air designed by Apple is by far the thinnest laptop I have ever seen. Seeing that I personally own a MacBook Pro I already am a fan of Mac computers. After reading up on the MacBook Air I definitely am considering that to be my next purchase. The computer its self is less than an inch thin. If I hadn't read the article I would think, because of the size, I would be compromising on some of the features that Apple is known for. However, that isn't even close to whats going on. The QWERTY keyboard that lights up is definitely a huge plus. I know everyone has had those nights where there roommate is fast asleep, yet you are still up trying to write a paper. With this light up keyboard feature that is no problem! The battery life on this notebook is also something to brag about. Theres 5 hours of battery life on the 11 inch and 7 hours of life on the 13 inch. It also goes on standby mode once the computer has been asleep for an hour. You can easily go back to it and it will turn right back on like you were using it the whole time! Overall this notebook is something that any person should have. Its light weight, durable, and also easy to use! I highly recommend a Mac to anyone, and after reading up on the MacBook Air, that will be the one I will be recommending! 



design_unibody2.jpg
MacBook Air


No comments:

Post a Comment